This talisman reads ‘Solvitur Ambulando’, meaning ‘It is Solved by Walking’. The tree is a symbol of life, and the ingenious fox signifies one who is adept at problem-solving. Walking clears the mind and makes space for calm, creative thinking.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry, each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver on a sterling silver 18 inch chain.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card